Subject: Re: LW 4.0 NT and Win95
From: [email-masked] (Phil South)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 95 09:54 BST-1

In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>

> I've gotten the two to work. First of all, the dongle doesn't need a 
> separate driver under Win95, because it's a part of the program. If you 
> disconnect your dongle, you'll find that it won't work.

Ah. Good point.

> As to crashing scenes, unless you install the program using the default 
> directories, you'll crash when you load scenes. It doesn't make sense, 
> but if you reinstall in the default directories, it should work.
> 
> Elliot Bain

But I did use the default directories, or at least I thought I did.

---
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
Phil South <[email-masked]>   bortaS blr jablu'DI'reH QaQqu' 
nay'

            "Do as you would be done by." Jean-Paul Sartre
                   "Do-be-do-be-do." Frank Sinatra
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

--
[email-masked] (Phil South) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]